Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Amazing Breakfast!

I tried a couple new things this morning and loved them both. Sorry no pictures as I couldn't wait to dive into it lol! The key to this was having radishes I had cooked in the bottom of my crockpot with a chicken. You could try this with just preboiling them, but I don't think the flavor would be nearly as good. Here is what I did:

Saute some onions and garlic in ghee until well done, add precooked, sliced radishes and continue cooking until they brown up.

In another pan, I fried up some prosciutto (my favorite genius moment so far!) with a bit of smoked salt. Actually too much smoked salt. It is really too much for the prosciutto. It would probably be fine fried up on its own, but I just love smoke flavor! The point is, prosciutto will crisp up if fried, and has no nitrates or sugar in it! Who needs bacon?!

Then I fried up a couple eggs in the same pan I made the prosciutto in. Sigh, what a classic looking breakfast this was! Now I wish I had taken a picture. This won't be an everyday thing as it was rather time consuming, but I am glad for the knowledge of this awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment